Click here for Membership Application
Why Should You join the Flying Physicians Association?
- Tax Deductible Flying Meetings
- Category I CME Credits
- Top Aviation/Medical Speakers and Articles
- Excellent Meeting Sites: Local--Regional--National
- Tours: Skiing--Scuba Diving--Fishing
- Directory of Physician Pilots
- Great Family of Friends
- EDUCATION * CHARITY * FRATERNITY
The unique individuals associated with the Flying Physicians Association, that is, physicians who are also aviators, are not only leaders in medicine, but also leaders in aviation. Statistically, as physician pilots, we fly more and therefore, have the advantage of experiencing more, increasing proficiency and safety.
As leaders, we continue to stimulate the acceptance of aviation medicine,encourage aviation education and safety among physicians and cultivate long lasting relationships with a growing family of friends.
Come lead with us and join our family of aviation friends!
To apply to the FPA, use the convenient online membership application Form.
- Hold a doctorate of medicine or osteopathy and be a licensed physician OR
- Be enrolled as a full-time doctorate student in an accredited college or university.
- Hold a valid pilot's license or otherwise demonstrate a commitment to aviation medicine
Corporate membership information is available from FPA Headquarters upon request.